Ok, one more! Fixing and adjusting a couple things. (This does tend to happen in the early days of a new mod, as new issues are discovered and ironed out.)
The mod itself and an explanation of what it does can be found here.
The download link is here (on Curse).
- Fixed the Renaming Order not being consumed on use.
- Fixed the chunk protection not being enabled by default on faction creation. (It would kick in after the first upkeep payment.)
- Added debug output for faction renaming, if that is enabled.
- Did some code cleanup and refactoring here and there.
- Added the Overview Card, a creative mode item that gives that player an overview over all factions and their chunks, valuables and members.
-> That card can also be used to disable/enable chunk protection of a faction until the next upkeep payment check.